Jikiden Reiki Course – Shoden
Learn Jikiden Reiki, the unmodified traditional Japanese Reiki. An ideal alternative home remedy for everyone, as you always have two hands with you.
After this 2-day course you will be able to treat physical complaints such as sports injuries, migraines, chronic pain, etc. effectively and sustainably.
The course is suitable for treating family members and friends as well as for self-treatment. This course is also suitable as basic education for young professionals or for personal further training.
Course Content Shoden – Basic Course (12 hours)
- The history of the Mikao Usui Reiki treatment method in the historical context in Japan
- Explanation of the kanji characters for the word “Reiki”
- Gokai – the five rules of life to improve the health of body and mind
- Reiki Mawashi, perception exercise
- Emergency technique, Reiki for acute injuries
- The Byosen concept and the sensory levels
- Reiki Okuri, perception exercise
- Explanation of the first Shirushi (original symbol)
- Ketsueki Kokan Ho, brushing and tapping technique to improve blood circulation and remove toxins released during treatment
- Gassho and Hatsurei Ho, targeted perception training
- Explanation of all Japanese words used in this course
- Jikiden Reiki practice, practising together
- Conducting of a total of 3 Reiju, energy activation
- Presentation of the course certificate
- No previous Reiki knowledge is required
- For adults of 18 years and older
- Participation on two consecutive days
- Original course manual in English
- International certificate (in English and Japanese)
- Course pass with course registration
- Registration at the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Japan
- Publishing of your name on the official Japanese website (if you agree)
Number of participants
Small group, min. 2 to max. 6 people
Comfortable clothes and socks
Notepad, writing utensils
2 days from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sawah Jikiden Reiki Zurich, Thurgauerstrasse 111, first floor, 8152 Glattpark Zurich
The Shirushi (symbol), the course content and the course manual may not be passed on to third parties or published. Jikiden Reiki Shoden courses are only to be taught by Shihan Kaku (assistant teachers) or Shihan (teachers) authorised by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Japan.
My direct Reiki Lineage
Mikao Usui > Chujiro Hayashi > Chiyoko Yamaguchi > Tadao Yamaguchi > Karin Birchler
Course Dates – Shoden
No upcoming classes available.
Please contact us.
2 course days incl. refreshments during breaks and certificate.
The Shoden course can be repeated at the reduced price of CHF 200.00. For registration, contact me directly by email.
Karin Birchler teaches the Shoden seminar
Reiki course Zurich
The Jikiden Reiki training is divided into two parts: the basic Shoden course for physical symptoms and the advanced Okuden course for mental issues and distance treatment. The courses can be booked together. 22 hours in total.
The Jikiden Reiki training is in accordance with the Swiss EMR Education Regulations 2023.
Certificate in Calligraphy
Upon completion of both courses, Shoden and Okuden, each participant will also receive a certificate in Japanese calligraphy (as in Hayashi’s time), issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Kyoto.